Director of Residential Services – Redesigning Surfaces, Inc. – Las Vegas, Nevada. The Director of Residential Services is a highly skilled repair specialist who is a master in customer service, with experience managing complex repair jobs from client intake to finished product. The candidate will lead the effort in training and developing other employees into becoming residential spray technicians, as well as finding new ways of attracting and retaining residential customers. To fulfil these responsibilities, the Director of Residential Services will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working directly with homeowners and property owners, providing job cost estimates, and performing the highest quality of work in the resurfacing industry.
- Overseeing the repair of any sort of damage in hard surfaces such as worktops and baths in high-end, new build apartments and houses.
- Overseeing business operations for our residential division, including working with the client, third-party contractors, workers and surveyors to ensure that all specifications are met and work is done to precision, on time and on budget.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of surface repairers and associated workers under the supervision of the Director of Residential Services.
- Inspecting work progress through each project, including inspection of equipment and resurfacing procedures, to ensure that specifications are met and safety precautions and regulations are all followed.
- Using knowledge of materials, methods and process for surface redesign and repair to assess customer needs.
- Meet with senior management on a regular basis to provide information regarding progress of each project, as well as to strategize regarding new client opportunities.
Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in resurfacing. Must have at least 3 years of proven provision of good customer service, as well as at least 3 years’ experience managing individuals and business accounts. Must be able to repair all types of surfaces, such as worktops, baths, wood doors, PVC, stainless steel, stone and granite, etc. Must be able to work independently and exhibit independent decision-making, using his or her initiative in dealing with consistent face to face interaction with customers.
Salary $55,150 plus standard corporate benefits. Monday through Friday; 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Contact: Please submit your resume together with a covering letter detailing the nature of the role you are seeking at email@example.com.
THIS NOTICE IS BEING POSTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE FILING OF AN APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION. ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD REPORT DIRECTLY TO THE EMPLOYER. ANY PERSON MAY PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE BEARING ON THE APPLICATION TO THE REGIONAL CERTIFYING OFFICER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
HARRIS TOWER, 233 PEACHTREE STREET
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30303
This notice was posted at Redesigning Surfaces, Inc., 6000 S Eastern Ave Suite # 8E, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119. It remained unobstructed for the entire period of posting and it could be seen by employees and non-employees alike.